✔️ All dive store staff are healthy or sent home.
✔️ All dive store staff wear face masks, and avoid touching their face.
✔️ All surfaces have had disinfectant applied for high traffic objects and areas at the beginning and close.
✔️ During time in store, practice safe physical distancing of at least two meters.
✔️ During time in store, refrain as possible from touching surfaces. Please cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue if you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
✔️ Wash your hands and sanitize. If applicable, during meal times, our staff wear protective gear.
✔️ Do not "double dip" with your utensils or share your food with anyone else.
✔️ Sanitize your hands regularly, especially before and after applying gloves and eating.
✔️ For all fresh water & dunk tanks for rental gear, we use gloves at all times when placing and removing items.
✔️ Replace regulator dunk tank water with 10% bleach or steramine solution as needed to maintain proper Ph. Check Ph throughout the day.
- Perform disinfection operations wearing gloves, mask and eye protection.
- Mix solutions in well ventilated areas.
- Prepare solutions using cold water, as hot water damages the active ingredient.
- Never mix bleach with other products and chemicals.
- Avoid splashes during cleaning.
- Rinse with fresh water and allow to dry before use.
✔️Replace fresh water rinse tank frequently.
✔️Check and replace neoprene soap tank as needed.
✔️ When handling and filing tanks, use extra care to avoid contamination to yourself and the whip. Gently blow out the valve pointing away you before filing.
✔️When using the restrooms, please use toilet paper as instructed, wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and minimize touching surfaces.
✔️ When deliveries arrive, isolate, sanitize outside and inside of packages before stocking items or special order's rack.
✔️ All “work” clothes worn that day should be removed upon returning home and laundered or changed before leaving
When clients enter the store:
- Confirm they are in good health; if you are unsure or uncomfortable, you should, please ask them to not enter or leave.
- All client's must wear face mask while in the store.
- All client’s personal items and pets should be left in their car.
- Any items being brought into the store must have been sanitized before entering into the store or set aside for sanitizing, such as gear to be serviced.
- Avoid crowding the store, and ask clients to wait until you can free up some space or (re)schedule appointments.
- Disinfect high touch areas such as the dressing room, counter tops, restrooms, credit card machines, pens and other used items after each client.
- Disinfect masks, and other gear after each client use.
- All rental regulators require renters to buy their own mouthpiece that they get to keep.