(3) Three wreck dive trip ( here are a few of the wrecks - Palawan, Avalon, Star of Scotland, Olympic II, Georgia Straights, Barges) out of our local southern ports from Santa Monica to Long Beach Harbor on private chartered six-pack vessel. The best way to learn how to wreck dive is by doing it with an instructor. We have amazing wrecks here in the Los Angeles. No need to drive and/or overnight in San Diego for your wreck training.
Save time, energy and money by wreck diving locally here.
Choose between either Wreck diving specialty or Deep diving specialty. Please note at least 2 (of 3 dives) will be in excess of 60 to 100 feet deep.
If you are already certified in Deep or Wreck Specialty diving, you are welcome to join the trip with no additional training (option). If you do not have a non training dive buddy, you will dive with the class (no solo diving).
Photographers, hunters, and explorers will enjoy these artificial reefs that are full of life.
Cost is $429 includes:
- Academic session
- 3 ocean training dives
- PADI Wreck (or Deep) manual
- PADI Wreck (or Deep) Specialty certification card
- Boat trip includes beverages only (bring your lunch & snacks)
- Gear rental is 50% off
- 3 tank rental provided (no compressor on board)
Minimum Age for this Course: 15 years old
Minimum pre-requisite certification level: Adventure Diver (with Deep or Wreck) or equivalent. proof of first wreck or deep training dive from ADV/AOW required if getting Wreck or Deep Specialty.
Experience: proof of recent, familiarity and comfort in our local ocean waters.
Recommended equipment for students: light, slate, reel and SMB (surface marker buoy) available at Malibu Divers. We also highly recommend using your drysuit if you are certified and comfortable diving in it.
Planned departure: 7:30 am
Planned Return: 3:30 pm