Aqualung's patented, anatomically correct ERGO design makes the Echozip Boots some of the most comfortable diving footwear available. More than a comfortable fit, these boots are bolstered by strong, durable materials that you can rely on to work during your next underwater excursion.
- Ergonomic Like the rest of the Aqualung boot line, the Echozip uses our patented, anatomically correct ERGO™ shaped footbed and outsole to match the profile of your foot, preventing excess water retention and offering comfortable support.
- Protective 8mm-thick treaded sole provides premium protection against punctures, stings, and slips.
- Warm 5 neoprene upper for the right amount of warmth in any conditions.
- Comfortable The Echozip boot uses just a few seams, which are placed away from the widest parts of the feet to minimize chafing.
- Durable Closes with a heavy-duty, non-corrosive #10 YKK toothed zipper. Elastic binding at the top resists wear and tear.
- Eco-Conscious Packaging Ships with minimal carbon footprint packaging. No plastic bags.
Sizing Guide & Care Recommendations
Sizes listed are men's sizing
(Women sizes are about one size down - please measure carefully!)
Remember to wash them before use and after each use with warm water and mild soap, and allow to dry to be stored.
We will pick the one in best condition when picking and shipping, otherwise, you can contact us directly to review in person at the store and choose your own.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds, no exchanges, no credit.
USED Prices are "as-is" and approximately 50% off from retail
NOTE: PHOTOS ARE OF NEW GEAR FOR ILLUSTRATION ONLY.
Allergy notice: It's rare, but neoprene and/or the materials used in its construction can cause allergic skin reactions. If allergic, discontinue use and consult a physician.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.