Our Full Instructor (IDC) package includes: save $688
- IDC eLearning (reg $402)
- Personalized Instructor training (7 days, reg $1600)
- OWSI/IDC Crew-Pak (reg $1045.70):
- PADI’s Guide to Teaching manual w/Binder & CD and info sheet,
- Instructor Cue Cards: Confined Water, AOW, OW, Rescue Diver, & Divemaster,
- Open Water Multilingual Prescriptive Lesson Guides
- Diving Knowledge Workbook
- OW Lesson Planning Slate, Confined Water Lesson Preparation Slate,
- OW Quizzes & Exams Imper/Metr, Divemaster & Rescue Diver Exams, Imper/Metr, PPB Instr. Guide
- Instructor Application, Certificate of Completion, Candidate Info & Training Record Form,
- Blue Hologram Decal
- PADI Backpack
PADI IDC & IE PADI application fees ($890)
* Does not includes any transportation or Catalina Weekend (Express, Hotel, Boat) or Camp Weekend, personal expenses, rental gear, etc.
- April 25 is to May 17, comprised of (4) two-day weekend's only schedule
- Aug 8 to Aug 13, is conducted at Camp Emerald Bay Aug 8 ~11 & Malibu from Aug 12-13 only and includes room & board and ferry transportation while at Camp.
- Other schedules are on demand and conducted in Malibu, CA.
Package Options: additional savings up to $349
+ Add EFR Instructor, save $100; includes your educational materials, training and PADI EFR Instructor application fee ($119).
+ Add MSDT, Master SCUBA Diver Trainer, save $249; includes 6 PADI Specialties**, your tuition for training dives, 6 PADI Specialty Instructor application fees ($437) and PADI MSDT application fee ($97)
* Instructor Candidates are expected to own their own SCUBA Gear; otherwise, gear rental is 50% off (Wetsuit, Regulator, BCD, tank, weights, instruments, hood & dive computer, compass & other items as needed camera, dry suit, etc.)
** MSDT Specialties can include 6 of the standard PADI Specialties (NAV, DEEP, DUI, FFM, NIGHT, DRYSUIT, SHARK, BOAT, DRIFT, EANx, FISH ID, S&R, NAT). Sizes maybe limited and rental gear are not included; travel, personal and facility expenses not included when outside the published schedule. Distinctive Specialties are available at an additional fee.
Pre-requisite: PADI Divemaster or other Agency (NAUI, SSI, etc.) equivalent, proof of 100 logged dives, 18 years or older, PADI medical release signed by physician and current EFR (or CPR) certification. EFR Instructor is required to earn Instructor credential.