Our Full Instructor (IDC) package includes: save $718
- IDC eLearning (reg $432)
- Personalized Instructor training (7 days, reg $1999)
- OWSI/IDC Crew-Pak (reg $1141.80):
- PADI’s Guide to Teaching manual w/Binder & CD and info sheet,
- Instructor Cue Cards: Confined Water, AOW, OW, Rescue Diver, & Divemaster,
- Open Water Multilingual Prescriptive Lesson Guides
- Diving Knowledge Workbook
- OW Lesson Planning Slate, Confined Water Lesson Preparation Slate,
- OW Quizzes & Exams Imper/Metr, Divemaster & Rescue Diver Exams, Imper/Metr, PPB Instr. Guide
- Instructor Application, Certificate of Completion, Candidate Info & Training Record Form,
- Blue Hologram Decal
- PADI Backpack
- PADI IDC & IE PADI application fees ($958)
* Does not includes any transportation or Catalina Weekend (Express, Hotel, Boat) or Boat dives unless indicated below, personal expenses, rental gear, etc.
2022 IDC's -IE’s Rancho Santa Margarita RSM,
Instructor Development Course (or 4 weekends) PADI Instructor Examinations
Jan 28-Feb 3 (Jan 8 - 30) Feb 5-6 RSM (Mar 5-6 SLC)
March 25-31 (Mar 5-27) Apr 9-10 RSM
May 20-26 June 3-4 RSM
July 29-Aug 4 Aug 6-7 RSM
Sep 23-29 Oct 1-2 RSM
Nov 25-Dec 1 Dec 3- 4 RSM
Not included are room & board, meals and ferry or boat transportation while training, and all other training takes place in Malibu, California. If you need help with accommodations while in Malibu, let us know and we can likely make suggestions or recommendations.
Note: EFR Instructor Program is typically scheduled one day before IDC or privately on demand. Note: dates may changed for a number of reasons.
EFR Instructor dates are: Jan 27, Feb 24, Mar 24, Apr 28, May 19, Jul 28, Sep 22, Nov 23 (Thanksgiving, Nov 24)
- Dates are subject to change based on PADI dates, weather, and enrollments.
- Other schedules are on demand and conducted in Malibu, CA.
Package Options: additional savings up to $349
+ Add EFR Instructor, save over $100; includes your educational materials, training and PADI EFR Instructor application fee ($126).
+ Add MSDT, Master SCUBA Diver Trainer, save over $249; includes 6 PADI Specialties**, your tuition for training dives, 6 PADI Specialty Instructor application fees ($478) and PADI MSDT application fee ($104)
* Instructor Candidates are expected to own their own SCUBA Gear; otherwise, gear rental is 50% off (Wetsuit, Regulator, BCD, tank, weights, instruments, hood & dive computer, compass & other items as needed camera, dry suit, etc.)
** MSDT Specialties can include any of the 6 of the standard PADI Specialties (NAV, DEEP, DUI, FFM, NIGHT, DRYSUIT, SHARK, BOAT, DRIFT, EANx, FISH ID, S&R, NAT). Sizes maybe limited and rental gear are not included; travel, personal, instructor outlines and facility expenses not included when outside the published schedule. Distinctive Specialties (KELP, ABALONE, PIRATE) are available at an additional fee.
Pre-requisite: PADI Divemaster or other Agency (NAUI, SSI, etc.) equivalent, proof of 100 logged dives, 18 years or older, PADI medical release signed by physician and current EFR (or CPR) certification. EFR Instructor is required to earn Instructor credential.
Want to go Pro or join the best dive team?