Get certified for drysuit diving before you go to enjoy the diving rather than spending time training. You will be required to take the course there if you aren't already certified. We have several rental suits to fit most people.
Includes one academic session & fitting, one pool session, and 2 training dives, manual and certification card, rental drysuit (subject to size /availability) and 2 airfills and round-trip travel to Catalina Island.
Select a date for your pool session and then the date for your 2 ocean dives in Catalina at the Marine Park in Avalon. (if you need different dates - call 310-456-2396 or email us, email@example.com)
NOTE: We recommend your academic session & fitting be conducted prior to the pool session on Sunday of a "Class & Pool weekend" and a subsequent Saturday at Catalina Island for your 2 ocean dives. Want to add more dives? Tell us in the order notes.
Let us know: (in the order notes )
- the diver's name, date of birth, cert level, cert agency, date of last dive
- total number of dives, number of dives in temperate water (or wearing 7mm wetsuit)
- what gear (provide height, weight, shoe size) the diver will need or are brining
- what dates and times diver(s) are potentially available for academic session & fitting; if renting a drysuit.
- Want to buy a drysuit? We are a dealer for many brands and will include your training tuition when purchased.
Includes rental gear (subject to size /availability). Does not include Dive Guide gratutities.
Proof of certification is required. We can look up most certifications - PADI, NAUI, SSI - but need accurate name(s), and dates of birth to do so.
Dive Pro gratuities are appreciated if you were happy with the service provided!