Complete your PADI Advanced Open Water (AOW) at Catalina during our Standard Weekend.
- AOW eLearning
- AOW enhancement pack (includes SMB)
- ferry to and from the island,
- overnight hotel accommodations
- tank rental & air fills,
- two days dive training at the underwater marine park (Casino Point) in Avalon on Catalina Island.
Note: rental SCUBA gear (50% off) during training.
With two days at the park, you get even a better opportunity to see even more of the underwater marine park.
1) A two-night (Friday & Saturday or Saturday & Sunday) hotel minimum is included in the fee. Peak hotel rates are over holidays and March 1 through November 30.
2) Date listed is for your AOW course which is typically conducted Saturday and Sunday; however. there maybe an option for Sunday and Monday depending on if any of our Open Water students on the same weekend choose to stay over to upgrade to AOW on Sunday and Monday. Call us or email us to check first.
3) Accessories & other gear maybe needed if you choose certain dives (night, requires a dive light); please check with us in advance.
Pre-requisite: PADI (or equivalent) Open Water and minimum of 12 years old.
Depth — Maximum for Junior Open Water Divers.
Maximum 21 metres/70 feet for continuing education (AOW).
10- and 11-year-old divers may only earn a Junior Adventure Diver certification.