The PADI Divemaster Program is your first step in becoming a PADI professional. Malibu Divers Divemaster (DM) program is based on your needs, schedule, availability and customized to your interests. It is jump started with an in depth review of your dive history, program goals, desired results and career plan development. Throughout the training, your progress will be carefully monitored and checked against the plan.
Add to cart now and pick one of the available options.
Our Divemaster Package $1,729*, price $1619 save over $100
- Includes tuition & (2) eLearning – DiveMaster, Dive Theory (used in IDC, too)
- Includes DiveMaster Crew-Pak and Instructor Manual, w/Nylon Binder, Paper^
- Includes DiveMaster PADI application fee
* Does not includes transportation or Catalina Weekend (Express, Hotel, Boat) or Camp Weekend, personal expenses, rental gear, etc.
UPGRADED Package Options: only available at initial package purchase.
+ Add Discover Scuba Diving Training* & Internship (includes PADI appln. fee) reg. $129, save additional $59
+ Add EFR Instructor & Materials (includes PADI appln. fee) reg. $649, package price $550 save additional $100
+ Add DSD Leader & EFR Instructor, reg. $778, package price $600 save additional $158
Not ready for the full package and want to get started on your eLearning programs?
Choose Divemaster eLearning first and then Dive Theory eLearning next!
Pre-requisite: PADI Advanced Open Water, PADI Rescue Diver or equivalent, proof of 40 logged dives, 18 years or older, PADI medical release signed by physician and current EFR (or CPR) certification.
* Divemaster Candidates are expected to own their own SCUBA Gear; otherwise, gear rental is 50% off (Wetsuit, Regulator, BCD, tank, weights, instruments, hood & dive computer, compass & other items as needed camera, dry suit, etc.)
^Divemaster Digital Crew-Pak - the Crewpak contains the core course curriculum and required assessments along with references and resources to help candidates prepare for the practical application portion of their courses, including:
- Divemaster eLearning – Content from the Divemaster Manual in a dynamic, interactive environment integrated with the Divemaster Video
- All assessments (Knowledge Reviews, final exam and eRecord)
- Skill demonstration videos
- eRDPml with Instructions for Use
- ReActivate eLearning
- The Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving (electronic)
- Divemaster Application
- Pro Bag
- PADI Instructor Manual
- Discover Scuba Diving Cue Card
- Divemaster Slates
Want to go Pro or join the best dive team?