The PADI Divemaster Program is your first step in becoming a PADI professional. Malibu Divers Divemaster (DM) program is based on your needs, schedule, availability and customized to your interests. It is jump started with an in depth review of your dive history, program goals, desired results and career plan development. Throughout the training, your progress will be carefully monitored and checked against the plan.
Add to cart now and pick one of the available options.
Our Divemaster Package $1,599*, save $219
- Includes tuition & (2) eLearning – DiveMaster, Dive Theory (used in IDC, too)
- Includes DiveMaster Crew-Pak and Instructor Manual, w/Nylon Binder, Paper
- Includes DiveMaster PADI application fee
* Does not includes transportation or Catalina Weekend (Express, Hotel, Boat) or Camp Weekend, personal expenses, rental gear, etc.
+ Add Discover Scuba Diving Training* & Internship (includes PADI appln. fee) reg $129, save $59
+ Add EFR Instructor & Materials (includes PADI appln fee) reg $599, save $199
+ Add DSD Leader & EFR Instructor, reg $728, save $258
Pre-requisite: PADI Advanced Open Water, PADI Rescue Diver or equivalent, proof of 40 logged dives, 18 years or older, PADI medical release signed by physician and current EFR (or CPR) certification.
* Divemaster Candidates are expected to own their own SCUBA Gear; otherwise, gear rental is 50% off (Wetsuit, Regulator, BCD, tank, weights, instruments, hood & dive computer, compass & other items as needed camera, dry suit, etc.)