Training Staff Guidelines:
✔️ All dive professional staff are healthy or sent home.
✔️All dive professional staff wear facemasks, and gloves and avoid touching their face.
✔️ All surfaces have had disinfectant applied for high traffic objects and areas at the beginning and close of training.
✔️ During time in store, classroom or pool, practice safe physical distancing and refrain as possible from touching.
✔️ Please cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue if you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
✔️ Wash your hands and sanitize. If applicable, during meal times, our staff wear protective gear.
✔️ Do not "double dip" with your utensils or share your food with anyone else.
✔️ Sanitize your hands regularly, especially before and after applying gloves and eating.
✔️ Let store staff manage the rinse tanks. Bring anything to them that needs attention.
✔️ Instruct our students on how to sanitize their gear and our procedures.
✔️ When using the restrooms, please use toilet paper as instructed, wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and minimize touching surfaces.
✔️ All “work” clothes worn that day should be removed upon returning home and laundered or changed before leaving.
✔️ Refrain from ride sharing with students or others.
When students enter the store or classroom or pool, confirm they are in good health:
- If you are unsure or uncomfortable, you should, please ask them to leave.
- All client’s wear facemasks while in the store, classroom and prior to entering the pool.
- All client’s personal items (and pets) should be left in their car. Any items must have been sanitized before being brought into the premises or set aside for sanitizing, such as gear to be used or serviced.
- Avoid crowding any area, and ask students to wait until you can free up some space.
- Wipe down the classroom, desks, countertops, pens and other used items after each client and at end of use.
Safety is a culture and it’s everyone’s responsibility.
Pay attention, use common sense, be proactive and stay safe.
Follow the modifications to skill training as outlined in your PADI (or other training agency) guidelines, especially Open Water, Rescue, Dive Master, IDC, etc