Adventure does not have to wait. Start your next dive adventure now, from the comfort of your own couch, with PADI online courses.
NOTE: You have an entire year to complete the online portion, and can connect at any time with Malibu Divers to complete your in-water training. Please keep in mind that elearning purchased separately does not include the course training fees and course expenses.
3 LEVELS available:
- Beginner - Introduction (FREE), DSD - Discover SCUBA Diver, Open Water, Freediver
Continuing Education - Advanced, Enriched Air, EFR, Digital Imaging, Tune-up, Rescue, Boat, Deep, DPV, Drift, Drysuit, Navigation, Night, PPB, Search & Recovery, Wreck**
- Professional - Divemaster Digital Crew-Pak*, Dive Theory, Intro (FREE)
Click a course above to get started
** PADI Specialty Courses - eLearning courses provide the basic knowledge along with the safety concepts you’ll apply during the required dives.
PADI Specialty eLearning includes all of the required study materials for the specialty course including:
- Content from the Specialty Diving Manual
- Specialty Diving Video
- All assessments (Knowledge Reviews, Exercise Questions, and eRecord)
* Divemaster Digital Crew-Pak - the Crewpak contains the core course curriculum and required assessments along with references and resources to help candidates prepare for the practical application portion of their courses, including: (shipping not included)
- Divemaster eLearning – Content from the Divemaster Manual in a dynamic, interactive environment integrated with the Divemaster Video
- All assessments (Knowledge Reviews, final exam and eRecord)
- Skill demonstration videos
- eRDPml with Instructions for Use
- The Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving (electronic)
- Divemaster Application (10144 – pdf)
- Discover Scuba Diving Cue Card