The Aqua Lung i330R, 2-Gauge Console (or wrist mount) is the ideal choice for advanced divers who love exploring the world and need to rely on their dive computers anywhere they are. Thanks to its bright color screen, readable even in sunlight, and has a rechargeable battery, it won’t let you down.
With 4 different modes 3 nitrox mixes, and Bluetooth connection, this is the best value for money dive computer from our line-up. Even on the other side of the world, stay connected with your friends. Share the details of your diving adventures on social media via the Diverlog+ app from your mobile device.
• Ultra-Bright colour display readable in all conditions and sunlight; a lens protector is included as well as a Quick-Disconnect hose (on the console version) included allows you to remove the console and transport and charge your unit easily
• Intuitive interface: Use your smartphone to make changes and upload them to the computer wirelessly via Bluetooth 5.0 or the 2-button navigation on the unit itself allows easy settings preview and updates if you prefer
• Display last dive log info from a single button (max depth and bottom time)
• History Mode records the last 24 dives
• 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer) and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between Scuba Dive and Freedive mode)
• 3 gas dive computer: switch up to three gases underwater, from 21% to 100% O2
• Rechargeable battery: never worry again about changing the next battery
• Adjust display brightness setting to extend battery life up to 30 hours!
• Download software updates online to expand your dive computer features in the future
• Bluetooth 5.0 data transfer to the DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to upload your dive parameters wirelessly onto your mobile device. Add location, notes, and pictures, and manage your dive computer advanced settings directly from the DiverLog+ app
The Aqua Lung Pressure Gauge delivers both remaining air pressure and temperature in one easy-to-read display.
- Easy-to-read scale up to 350 bar rated
- Luminescent gauge face for easy reading in low light
- Integrated temperature scale
- Nitrox compatible up to 50%
- Swiss made, shock resistant Bourdon tube
- One way safety valve
- Hose length is 36"/ 91.44cm
All details, prices and availability are subject to change