The Ultimate Dive Comfort Experience
The award-winning Exotec BCD is a revolution in diving comfort, functionality, and seductive engineering design.
The Apeks Exotec BCD is a back inflate style and is a revolution in diving comfort, functionality, and seductive engineering design. The ethos behind Exotec is the synthesis of equipment and diver. Created to fit like no other BCD and flow with the natural movement of the diver's body through the innovative BioReact articulation. Constructed with the usual, exacting Apeks build quality, the Exotec is a paradigm of form and function.
The Exotec-S is a jacket style which provides exceptional comfort both in and out of the water. With an articulated backplate that pivots at the waist and works with your body, you’ll experience more freedom of movement, maximizing comfort during your dive. Customizable across all sizes,a perfect fit can be achieved, resulting in less drag and increased energy efficiency.
BCD Exo Sizing Chart
Both BCD Features:
- BIOREACT - BioReact articulating waist system for maximum comfort and freedom of movement allows the BCD to move as you move.
- PSD TECHNOLOGY - The bladder is made from the same Armourguard fabric that we use on their Public Safety Diver products. It is extremnley durable and does not absorb water.
- WRAPTURE - The Wrapture harness sytems works in harmony with the BioReact waist. This allows you to walk uproght when out of the water with the cylinder weight disributed evenly on your hips.
- GRIPTEK - Keeps the BC in place both on the surface and underwater.
- MODULAR - The EXOTEC is designed to be repaired and not replaced. All of the components and straps are modular and can be easily changed.
- G-HOOK -The G-Hook system allows for 1 handed opening and closing of the chest strap.
- CUSTOM FIT -Multiple adjustments allow you to customize the fit of the BCD.
What's in the Box
- Exotec (or S) BCD
- Low Pressure Inflator
- User Manual
All details, prices and availability are subject to change