With standard features that include a rechargeable battery, 3-axis full-tilt compass, easy three-button navigation, multiple gas capability and 4 operating modes, managing your dive has never been easier. And, with options for hoseless gas integration via a paired-for-life transmitter and the DiverLog+ app, you can integrate technology and connectivity to all your dive adventures.
• Rechargeable lithium battery
• High-visibility Thin Film Transistor (TFT) color screen with easy-to-use interface
• Color screen. Ultra-bright, high-contrast, full-color TFT display, with easily adjustable intensity for perfect clarity and battery savings when a high-intensity screen is unnecessary.
• Easy-to-use interface. Monitor all your key information with the intuitive menu structure. The i770R’s intuitive 3-button navigation interface allows for easy settings preview and updates.
• Bluetooth data transfer to the DiverLog+ app*
• Using your smartphone or tablet, the DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to wirelessly interact with your i770R via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology.
• Remotely control all your i770R settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos of your dive.
• Hoseless gas integration. Our patented Gas Time Remaining Algorithm provides calculations in real time, allowing accurate gas management.
• Compatible with 4 different transmitters and nitrox mixes on a single dive.
• Paired-for-life transmitter. Once you pair your transmitter to your i770R, it’s done—there’s no need to ever pair again.
• 3-axis full-tilt compass. Easy-to-read compass graphics, with a compass-bearing lock and reciprocal heading for easy navigation. An alternate compass bar can be displayed on the primary dive screen with the touch of a button.
• Multiple gas capability manages up to 4 Nitrox mixes (with 4 transmitters), each with individual PO2 set points
• Audible alarms and color-changing segments provide cautions and warnings for additional safety
• Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
• Included adjustable bungee wrist mount and NATO band
• Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of planned dives to maximize your next adventure safely
• Automatic Safety Stop Countdown displayed in minutes and seconds for clarity
• Battery status indicator for both computer and transmitter
• 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Free Dive, so it’s up for any adventure
• User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrades
• Optional deep stop with countdown timer
• alt or fresh water dive selection
*DiverLog+ app can be downloaded for free from the App Store, Google Play or www.ediverlog.com
• Transmitter up to 40% or 100%
Included in the Box:
• Download Cable
• NATO Wrist Band
• Bungee kit
• Lens Protector
• Quick Reference Card
• Digital Instruction Manual
• Paper Safety Reference
• DiverLog+ Brochure