- High-visibility OLED color screen with easy-to-use interface: Ultra-bright high contrast full color OLED display, with easily adjustable intensity for perfect clarity and battery savings when a high intensity screen is unnecessary
- Easy-to-use interface. Monitor all your key information with the intuitive menu structure. The i750TC's intuitive 3 button navigation interface allows for easy settings preview and edits
- Bluetooth data transfer to the DiverLog app: Using your smart phone or tablet, the DiverLog app, available in iOS & Android platforms, allows you to wirelessly interact with your dive computer via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology
- Hoseless gas integration (optional). Our patented Gas Time Remaining Algorithm provides calculations in real time, allowing accurate gas management, Once you pair your transmitter to your computer– it’s done for life and there’s no need to ever pair again
- Compatible with up to 3 different transmitters and gas mixes on a single dive, 3-axis compass. Easy-to-read compass graphics, with a compass bearing lock and reciprocal heading for easy navigation; Multiple gas capability manages up to 3 Nitrox mixes (with 3 transmitters), each with individual PO2 set points; Audible alarms and color-changing segments provide cautions and warnings for additional safety; Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
- User changeable inexpensive long life battery and, stores settings and data even when you are changing the battery
NOTE: If you are enrolled in a Reef Check California training course, a set is included as part of your course fee.
A set of 89 full color cards with a photo of each Reef Check California Indicator Species of fish, invertebrate and algae. The back of each card provides detailed information about the species’ ecology.
To receive, we will send via USPS with a first class postage. Please remember to provide your postal mailing address to avoid delay.
WHO IS Reef Check California?
A divsion of Reef Check which is a non-profit organization leading citizen scientists to promote stewardship of sustainable reef communities worldwide. In California, Reef Check helps ensure the long-term sustainability and health of the nearshore rocky reefs and kelp forests. Reef Check California volunteer citizen scientists are divers, fishermen, kayakers, surfers, boaters, and a wide range of Californians who take a proactive role in making sure that our nearshore ecosystems are healthy and well managed. They train scuba divers to be citizen scientists familiar with California’s marine life and how to survey kelp forests. They provide them with the skills to conduct scientific surveys and then lead them in monitoring kelp forests along the entire coast of California.
If you have ideas or questions on other products or services on how we can improve upon our commitment to help our reefs, we invite you to contact us at email@example.com.
Get a head start on your next adventure.
Adventure does not have to wait. Start your next dive adventure now, from the comfort of your own couch, with PADI online courses.
NOTE: You have an entire year to complete the online portion, and can connect at any time with Malibu Divers to complete your in-water training.
3 LEVELS available:
- Beginner - Open Water, Freediver
- Continuing Education - Advanced, Enriched Air, Digital Imaging, Tune-up, Rescue
- Professional - Divemaster, Dive Theory
Click a course above to get started
Yes, that’s right! Universal!
This housing has an adjustable shim system in it allowing you to fit many of the popular phones on the market into it. We also have another great feature built in, a vacuum port system! No longer worry about if your seal is safe. Simply give a couple pulls on the vacuum pump (included) and the housing will let you know that it has a vacuum and is safe to dive. We have a wide-angle, and macro lens available too. The picture on the right is shown with the optional macro filter. Free app for both Android and IOS available to download. Housing is made from anodized aluminum.
Lenses that will work with our housing when you’ve purchased the optional lens adapter are:
KRL-07, KRL-02, and KRL-01
KRL-03, KRL-08s, and KRL-05S
Maximum phone dimensions are 158mm in height, 83mm in width, and 9mm in thickness. The phone should have a flat back, curved back phones will not sit in the housing properly. If your phone is the above dimensions or less you should have no problem using the housing.
Some people have difficulty understanding this. To find your phones dimensions try looking at www.gsmarena.com, if the dimensions are less than the ones provided above your phone should work fine in our housing.
Maximum Depth Rating – 80m\262′
We are proud to announce our housing now supports the Dive+ app. With built in colour correction, and compass, it is a game changer! Full manual camera control supported for iOS, and Android. You can find the app on the playstore, or app store, or visit https://dive.plus
Our original Kraken app is still functioning and can be found in the app store, or to download for Android at the button below. All further development will happen on the Dive+ app though.
– PLEASE NOTE, DO NOT CONNECT TO THE HOUSING FROM YOUR BLUETOOTH MENU. YOU MUST LET THE APP DO THE CONNECTION. If you connect through your bluetooth menu, you will not see the housing in the app. If you have connected through the bluetooth menu simply forget the “Kraken” housing.
Android users – Please try out our latest app option. Download “Kraken Housing Camera” in the Playstore store or from this link.
To use it simply go in to the settings, enable the remote control, and then select your housing from the available remotes. This was adapted from Open Camera, and was done by one of our users, thanks Edouard.
See gallery for images shot with an iPhone 6s+ in our housing
The housing will fit ALL iPhone models including the latest 11 Pro Max
The housing will fit most flagship Android phones including Galaxy S10, Google Pixel 3\4. Just check the dimensions, if it’s within those maximum dimensions, it will work!
Samsung Note 9 WILL NOT fit.
Please everyone, we do not have the ability to test every phone on the market, look up your phones dimensions, if they are less than the maximum dimensions stated above your phone will work. If your phone is greater than the maximum dimensions the phone will not fit in the case.
The origin of the MV Conception Memorial Scuba Tag came from a very thoughtful PADI SCUBA instructor and underwater photographer from Santa Barbara, CA, Douglas Klug - Instagram @divindk. He ordered tags as a healing remembrance and memorial tag that divers could wear on their BCD to remember the divers lost on the Truth Aquatics “Conception” Dive boat.
We received one and there have been many requests for these tags so we have decided to offer them at a price to cover our material costs, and shipping (US ONLY). The total fee does include shipping via US Postal Service First Class mail to domestic destinations only. International customers are invited to order but they will have to pay for the additional cost of shipping to their location.
Tags are approximately 1.75 inches in diameter and 1/16 inch thick. This memorial scuba tag is made from high quality, plastic industrial outdoor sign material. It is made to withstand the sun and outdoor elements. Plastic zip tie to attach the tag is not provided.
To receive, we will send via USPS with a first class stamp. Please remember to provide your postal mailing address to avoid delay.
Please consider giving to the families of those impacted by the tragedy. Divers Alert Network (DAN) has set up a mechanism to give to the families. Join the community in this fundraising effort to support the families of those we have lost. Visit DAN.org/TheConception to make a contribution today.
These sustainable bamboo utensils provide a lightweight, long-lasting alternative to disposable silverware. In addition, each carrying case is made from recycled plastic water bottles! Carabiner clip included for easy transport. Keep a set in your bag, glove compartment, lunch box or desk, and see how many disposable utensils you can pass by.
RePETe utensil holders give plastic bottles a second shot at a useful life – and an opportunity to stay out of our landfills. Made out of Repreve, it lets plastic reincarnate into something kinder and gentler.
To receive, we will send via USPS with a first class postage. Please remember to provide your postal mailing address to avoid delay.
Care Instructions: Hand wash preferred with soap and water but will sustain the dishwasher
WHAT IS REPETE?
Transparency is important to us and we want you to know exactly what goes into the product you are buying. All rePETe products have a materials statement that lists each component used on either the inside of the bag, back of the pouch, or both. This line of products helps us to close the loop on our manufacturing processes by using post-consumer waste to create new components for our products.
We understand there is always more we can do to help kick single use. That is why we have implemented a number of environmental and social programs designed to make our own business cleaner and planet healthier. While we understand there is a long way to go to solving the environmental problems we all face, it is our belief that by taking it one step at a time, we will make a difference. If you have ideas on how we can improve upon our commitment, we invite you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nail this season's waterman goals with this multi-functional parka! The wind-proof and water-proof Waterparka is lightweight yet extremely protective and warm for cold morning surf checks or gusty boat rides.
Designed by Watermen in California | Warming People Everywhere since 2007
It is long enough to protect you while bending over, changing under or wearing it to protect your car seat from your wet wetsuits. Guaranteed to keep you warm and comfortable in almost any situation! Whether you are diving in the tropics, surfing at Mavericks, or taking the boat out for a sunset cruise, the Waterparka is designed to protect you from the harsh elements yet still "breathes" so you won't overheat.
+ Hidden slit pockets to easily access interior for quick changes |
+ Longer back hem to "bend over with confidence" while changing
+ Built in neck warmer
+ Machine washable
+ Inner velcro pocket
+ Quick Dry
100% Polyester bonded fleece (PTFU) where the wind and water proof layer is inside two layers of fleece making it a one layer fabric. It is a 2-way stretch high quality material...our secret sauce.
For most men, go with your normal t-shirt or wetsuit size. This garment is designed to go over a wetsuit and give you some "space" so going up a size is not necessary if you are planning to change under it or wearing over a thick suit. Women should go down a size or two. Call us if you need help with the sizing. We love a good challenge!
Water sucks the heat from your body 12X faster than air. PADI suggests reheating your body after every session until sweating occurs bringing your body back to its' normal temperature. This will fend off hypothermia and keep you warm and happy all day.
Can be used as:
Dive Parka, Swim Parka, Surf changing Parka, Boat Coat, Team Coat, Stadium Parka.....and on and on!
We have found that size charts are the hardest things to do with an on-line store. The first chart is a very basic guide.
It doesn't always fit with every person. Please use the detailed chart below it to measure your body to the actual measurements of the garment. We do not pay for size exchanges so measure carefully if it is worth it to you.
With standard features that include a rechargeable battery, 3-axis full-tilt compass, easy three-button navigation, multiple gas capability and 4 operating modes, managing your dive has never been easier. And, with options for hoseless gas integration via a paired-for-life transmitter and the DiverLog+ app, you can integrate technology and connectivity to all your dive adventures.
• Rechargeable lithium battery
• High-visibility Thin Film Transistor (TFT) color screen with easy-to-use interface
• Color screen. Ultra-bright, high-contrast, full-color TFT display, with easily adjustable intensity for perfect clarity and battery savings when a high-intensity screen is unnecessary.
• Easy-to-use interface. Monitor all your key information with the intuitive menu structure. The i770R’s intuitive 3-button navigation interface allows for easy settings preview and updates.
• Bluetooth data transfer to the DiverLog+ app*
• Using your smartphone or tablet, the DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to wirelessly interact with your i770R via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology.
• Remotely control all your i770R settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos of your dive.
• Hoseless gas integration. Our patented Gas Time Remaining Algorithm provides calculations in real time, allowing accurate gas management.
• Compatible with 4 different transmitters and nitrox mixes on a single dive.
• Paired-for-life transmitter. Once you pair your transmitter to your i770R, it’s done—there’s no need to ever pair again.
• 3-axis full-tilt compass. Easy-to-read compass graphics, with a compass-bearing lock and reciprocal heading for easy navigation. An alternate compass bar can be displayed on the primary dive screen with the touch of a button.
• Multiple gas capability manages up to 4 Nitrox mixes (with 4 transmitters), each with individual PO2 set points
• Audible alarms and color-changing segments provide cautions and warnings for additional safety
• Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
• Included adjustable bungee wrist mount and NATO band
• Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of planned dives to maximize your next adventure safely
• Automatic Safety Stop Countdown displayed in minutes and seconds for clarity
• Battery status indicator for both computer and transmitter
• 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Free Dive, so it’s up for any adventure
• User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrades
• Optional deep stop with countdown timer
• alt or fresh water dive selection
*DiverLog+ app can be downloaded for free from the App Store, Google Play or www.ediverlog.com
• Transmitter up to 40% or 100%
Included in the Box:
• Download Cable
• NATO Wrist Band
• Bungee kit
• Lens Protector
• Quick Reference Card
• Digital Instruction Manual
• Paper Safety Reference
• DiverLog+ Brochure