- High-visibility OLED color screen with easy-to-use interface: Ultra-bright high contrast full color OLED display, with easily adjustable intensity for perfect clarity and battery savings when a high intensity screen is unnecessary
- Easy-to-use interface. Monitor all your key information with the intuitive menu structure. The i750TC's intuitive 3 button navigation interface allows for easy settings preview and edits
- Bluetooth data transfer to the DiverLog app: Using your smart phone or tablet, the DiverLog app, available in iOS & Android platforms, allows you to wirelessly interact with your dive computer via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology
- Hoseless gas integration (optional). Our patented Gas Time Remaining Algorithm provides calculations in real time, allowing accurate gas management, Once you pair your transmitter to your computer– it’s done for life and there’s no need to ever pair again
- Compatible with up to 3 different transmitters and gas mixes on a single dive, 3-axis compass. Easy-to-read compass graphics, with a compass bearing lock and reciprocal heading for easy navigation; Multiple gas capability manages up to 3 Nitrox mixes (with 3 transmitters), each with individual PO2 set points; Audible alarms and color-changing segments provide cautions and warnings for additional safety; Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
- User changeable inexpensive long life battery and, stores settings and data even when you are changing the battery
The origin of the MV Conception Memorial Scuba Tag came from a very thoughtful PADI SCUBA instructor and underwater photographer from Santa Barbara, CA, Douglas Klug - Instagram @divindk. He ordered tags as a healing remembrance and memorial tag that divers could wear on their BCD to remember the divers lost on the Truth Aquatics “Conception” Dive boat.
We received one and there have been many requests for these tags so we have decided to offer them at a price to cover our material costs, and shipping (US ONLY). The total fee does include shipping via US Postal Service First Class mail to domestic destinations only. International customers are invited to order but they will have to pay for the additional cost of shipping to their location.
Tags are approximately 1.75 inches in diameter and 1/16 inch thick. This memorial scuba tag is made from high quality, plastic industrial outdoor sign material. It is made to withstand the sun and outdoor elements. Plastic zip tie to attach the tag is not provided.
To receive, we will send via USPS with a first class stamp. Please remember to provide your postal mailing address to avoid delay.
Please consider giving to the families of those impacted by the tragedy. Divers Alert Network (DAN) has set up a mechanism to give to the families. Join the community in this fundraising effort to support the families of those we have lost. Visit DAN.org/TheConception to make a contribution today.
These sustainable bamboo utensils provide a lightweight, long-lasting alternative to disposable silverware. In addition, each carrying case is made from recycled plastic water bottles! Carabiner clip included for easy transport. Keep a set in your bag, glove compartment, lunch box or desk, and see how many disposable utensils you can pass by.
RePETe utensil holders give plastic bottles a second shot at a useful life – and an opportunity to stay out of our landfills. Made out of Repreve, it lets plastic reincarnate into something kinder and gentler.
To receive, we will send via USPS with a first class postage. Please remember to provide your postal mailing address to avoid delay.
Care Instructions: Hand wash preferred with soap and water but will sustain the dishwasher
WHAT IS REPETE?
Transparency is important to us and we want you to know exactly what goes into the product you are buying. All rePETe products have a materials statement that lists each component used on either the inside of the bag, back of the pouch, or both. This line of products helps us to close the loop on our manufacturing processes by using post-consumer waste to create new components for our products.
We understand there is always more we can do to help kick single use. That is why we have implemented a number of environmental and social programs designed to make our own business cleaner and planet healthier. While we understand there is a long way to go to solving the environmental problems we all face, it is our belief that by taking it one step at a time, we will make a difference. If you have ideas on how we can improve upon our commitment, we invite you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Malibu Divers Hats never go out of fashion with many headwear styles to choose from!
- Cotton twill to flat brims to truckers & performance!
- Unstructured low profiles for a relaxed and comfortable fit to structured medium or high profile flex fitted.
We have a wide variety of caps in the store.
Motif - MD Logo and MALIBU
Primary Colors -Black, Navy, Camo, Blue and more
*These charts are for reference only. Fit may vary depending on the construction, materials and manufacturer.
Our 100% woven cotton, handmade & finely tailored men's shirts are a comfortable, lightweight piece of wearable art. Decade after decade, our styles prove that investing in us will never leave you out of fashion!
Color - Multi Pink Yellow/Blue
An outdoor cap to protect your face and neck from the sizzling sun. If you spend all day or are sensitive to sun exposure on the beach or river, on a boat or on land, you'll want to use this light weight hat sporting that famous Malibu Divers logo. Use the adjustable sun cord to frame it snug to your head or tuck it away inside or cinch it up in a safari-style, you choose. Comes in two sizes to fit most noggins.
- Washed Twill River Cap
- 100% washed cotton twill
- Primary color with contrasting color under brim
- Adjustable chin cord
- Brass side eyelets
- Sizes : S/M (6 7/8 – 7 1/8) L/XL (7 ¼ - 7 ½)
On the street, the slopes or on the beach, stay warm and look cool in this Malibu Divers Logo knit hat. A soft acrylic knit beanie with a snug fit, it's a great way to stay warm and show your Malibu Divers pride.
- 100% Acrylic
- One size fits all
- Colors - Navy, Black
Nail this season's waterman goals with this multi-functional parka! The wind-proof and water-proof Waterparka is lightweight yet extremely protective and warm for cold morning surf checks or gusty boat rides.
Designed by Watermen in California | Warming People Everywhere since 2007
It is long enough to protect you while bending over, changing under or wearing it to protect your car seat from your wet wetsuits. Guaranteed to keep you warm and comfortable in almost any situation! Whether you are diving in the tropics, surfing at Mavericks, or taking the boat out for a sunset cruise, the Waterparka is designed to protect you from the harsh elements yet still "breathes" so you won't overheat.
+ Hidden slit pockets to easily access interior for quick changes |
+ Longer back hem to "bend over with confidence" while changing
+ Built in neck warmer
+ Machine washable
+ Inner velcro pocket
+ Quick Dry
100% Polyester bonded fleece (PTFU) where the wind and water proof layer is inside two layers of fleece making it a one layer fabric. It is a 2-way stretch high quality material...our secret sauce.
For most men, go with your normal t-shirt or wetsuit size. This garment is designed to go over a wetsuit and give you some "space" so going up a size is not necessary if you are planning to change under it or wearing over a thick suit. Women should go down a size or two. Call us if you need help with the sizing. We love a good challenge!
Water sucks the heat from your body 12X faster than air. PADI suggests reheating your body after every session until sweating occurs bringing your body back to its' normal temperature. This will fend off hypothermia and keep you warm and happy all day.
Can be used as:
Dive Parka, Swim Parka, Surf changing Parka, Boat Coat, Team Coat, Stadium Parka.....and on and on!
We have found that size charts are the hardest things to do with an on-line store. The first chart is a very basic guide.
It doesn't always fit with every person. Please use the detailed chart below it to measure your body to the actual measurements of the garment. We do not pay for size exchanges so measure carefully if it is worth it to you.